With the steady growth of cloud computing and the rise in data breaches, enterprises need to ensure that renewed security protocols are in sync with their multi-cloud setups. Some of the key security challenges are:
- Inconsistent performance across the ecosystem
- Lack of a common implementation framework for deployment and enforcement
- No centralized management resulting in coordination issues
- Increased complexity due to single-purpose databases
- Fractured solution suite
Enterprises must aim to build an effective security strategy with five essential traits:
- Cloud agnostic: Leveraging the power of public and private clouds from multiple CSPs to build a security setup that meets business needs
- Consistency: Ensuring uniformity among controls, processes, frameworks and operational modes to ensure smooth running of applications
- Digitalization: Implementing platforms capable of proactively monitoring, detecting and neutralizing threats
- Future-proofing: Enabling a modernized enterprise security framework to secure operational and governance services
- Centralized management: Using a unified console to manage multiple cloud environments and enable agility.
Click on the "Read More" button to read the entire article.
Click on the contact icon at the bottom right to talk to our subject matter experts.
Global Head – Cloud Security CoE, TCS
Cloud Security Professional – Cloud Security CoE, TCS