TCS BaNCS was an event partner and exhibitor at the third edition of 'The Network Forum - Virtual Annual Meeting' held between 29th June to 1st July 2021.
The meeting will featured discussions based on the four key drivers of industry change – strategy, innovation, technology and regulation – centered on the theme 'A New Dawn on the Horizon'.
R Vivekanand, Vice-President and Head, TCS Financial Solutions, was part of a panel discussion on 'CSDs In Focus - Recent Lessons Learnt, Key Developments And Future Outlook’.
- R Vivekanand, Co-Head and Vice-President, TCS Financial Solutions
- Anna Kulik, Secretary General, ESCDA
- Stephan Hänseler, Head, SIX SIS AG
- Bernard Ferran, General Manager, EMEA & CIS, Euroclear
- Pierre Davoust, Head of Central Securities Depositories, Euronext
TCS BaNCS will also part of the meeting expo with a dedicated Virtual Room where we showcased a range of videos, presentations and articles on our services and propositions.
To know more about TCS BaNCS' participation at the event, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCS BaNCS for Capital Markets
TCS BaNCS for Capital Markets covers 100+ countries, with more than 10 MN trades settled and serviced on TCS BaNCS daily, and have driven transformation in markets worldwide.
- TCS BaNCS for Custody is a SWIFT Ready, highly scalable processing infrastructure with multi-currency, multi-entity, 24x7 processing capabilities. The solution manages high volumes of local as well as cross-border trades apart from the increased diversity and complexity of financial instruments
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions is an automated end-to-end processing solution for all types of events, multiple product types, including derivatives, across all global markets. The award-winning solution has been deployed at more than 40 clients worldwide and supports different business lines, including Custody, Brokerage, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Retail and Private Banking
- TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure supports components and offerings for end-to-end trade and post-trade functions, including unified clearing, settlement, risk and collateral management, trade matching, surveillance, issuance, depository and registry functions across multiple asset classes in a single solution
- The Central Payments Infrastructure solution helps central banks and central payments infrastructures worldwide in developing a modern, high performance, standards compliant, real-time central payments solution
Learn more on how TCS BaNCS has helped its customers achieve growth and transformation:
- TCS BaNCS Powers Societe Generale Securities Services’ Transformation of Pan-European Custody Platform
- Euroclear Finland went live on TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure, Europe’s first replacement of a legacy system in a CSD
- A leading South African CSD went live with TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure across all asset classes
- The Central Bank of Kuwait modernized its technology platform with TCS BaNCS
- Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia was the first custodian bank to establish a direct interface to KSEI, Indonesia’s central securities depository
Learn more on how Quartz Solutions has supported businesses in leveraging blockchain meaningfully:
Quartz - The Smart Ledgers solution is built on the core principles of Coexistence, Integration and Interoperability. Quartz enables existing systems to coexist and integrate with blockchain platforms and other messaging networks.
- TCS Launches New Blockchain-based Digital Bank Guarantee Platform in Israel: Bank Hapoalim First to Sign Up
- TCS to Implement Quartz™ Smart Solution for Wallets and Rewards for UK Startup Zapaygo
- TCS Launches Quartz™ Smart Solution to Help Financial Institutions Offer Cryptocurrency Trading
- TCS Launches QuartzTM DevKit: Helps Enterprises Build Blockchain Apps 40% Faster
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain