The North America Shared Services Leaders’ Summit 2016 is a flagship event, now in its 6th year. This event is organized on October 11-13, 2016 by sharedserviceslink that aims to unite over 100 leaders for 3 days at Atlanta, to share the goal of improved performance for their SSOs.
The North America Shared Services Leaders’ Summit 2016 aims at addressing about a radical shift in focus for shared services organization over the period of last 12 months. It highlights – Digitization, Globalization and HR as the primary drivers for this new order.
This event will help the Shared Service Leader to :
- Optimize SSO’s performance at the pre-conference Learning Labs
- Understand what IBM defines as the digital reinvention and Design Thinking within shared services
- Recognize the benefits of RPA implementation across multiple processes with BD
- Appreciate the value that cloud technology can add to your HR processes
- Explore in detail the next wave of technology supporting the shared service industry
TCS is a Conference Sponsor at The North America Shared Services Leaders’ Summit 2016. Visit TCS' booth #10 to understand how Digitization is helping Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) reimagine their core functions, enabling them to make better decisions and develop stronger strategies.
Swami Subramanian, Vice President – Business Development, TCS will be speaking on 'Touch-less and Intelligent F&A - A Reality' on Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM EDT. The session will cover:
- How can we execute through Robotic Process Automation and Analytics
- Demand seen on the buyer side and willingness to implement
- How will this enhance/change the F&A eco-system
To schedule a meeting with a TCS representative, please contact email@example.com