TCS, an Oracle diamond partner, was proud to be a Premier sponsor of Oracle OpenWorld 2015 (OOW) and sponsor of the OOW Appreciation Night event with Elton John and Beck.
TCS sponsored the High Technology and Manufacturing Executive Summit, Service at CX Central,, Oracle’s WebCenter & BPM Customer Appreciation Reception, the Supply Chain Planning Reception, the Retail Reception and the GE Appreciation event.
TCS was recognized by Oracle with three prestigious Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year – Telecommunications for APAC geography and Specialized Partner of the Year – Engineered Systems in North America and APAC geography. Learn more from Sunder Singh’s recent blog.
Get highlights from TCS sessions with customers Eaton, Fiat Brazil, Woolworths, American Airlinesand more:
- Baskaran Natarajan, TCS Global Practice Leader for Oracle CX at TCS presented with Oracle in the CX for Service general session. Learn more in Basky’s blog on best practices that help differentiate a brand with modern customer service.
- Soumya Chatterjee, Oracle Solution Head at TCS and Amitava Mitra, Solution Architect at TCS presented TCS’ Project Portfolio Management Solution in the Cloud. Learn more about TCS’ Oracle Cloud capabilities.
- Baskaran Natarajan along with Oracle and our customers from American Airlines and Eaton participated in a panel discussion to talk about engaging and empowering CX to win over the modern digital customer. Get more insights from this whitepaper.
- Sivakumar Bachoti, TCS Internet of Things (IoT) Lead Consultant, Andrea Canessa, Director, Solutions Marketing at Oracle and David Cook, VP, Connected Car Solutions at Minacs Group presented TCS and Oracle IoT solutions, launched at Oracle OpenWorld. Read our latest blog on how to monetize the IoT.
- Monideepa Chakraborty, TCS Solution Architect and Mike Metcalf, Director, Services Industry Strategy at Oracle present a cloud-based solution enabling banks and financial services companies to manage regulatory compliance in a cost-effective way. Learn more from Monideepa’s’s blog.
Join the conversation on Twitter @TCS_Oracle and look for OOW related insights by using hashtag #OOW15.