TCS Oracle experts co-presented best practices and real world successes at OOW that help the world’s leading companies create a competitive edge by transforming their digital business models, enhanced CX, and leverage Oracle Cloud capabilities. TCS' Oracle and Consulting Practice experts presented in sponsored sessions with customers American Airlines, Flowserve, Glory Global Solutions, McDermott International and Vail resorts:
- Sunder Singh, Global Head, Oracle Practice, TCS; Alex Rammal, CIO, Glory Global Solutions; Jignesh Sampat, VP & CIO, Knowles Corporation; Jeff Gallagher, Group Vice President, Big Data, Oracle participated in a panel discussion at TCS' first ever Executive Solution Session
- Katrina Gosek, Oracle; Baskaran Natarajan, Global Practice Leader, Oracle CX, TCS; Gaurav Kumar, Practice Leader - Manufacturing Innovation and Transformation, TCS shared the how Digital Commerce will redefine business by 2020
- Alex Rammal, CIO, Glory Global Solutions; Matthew Lekstutis, Global Managing Partner, Supply Chain Consulting Practice, TCS; Rahul Saha, Manufacturing Cluster Head, Oracle Solutions, TCS co-presented the transformational journey of the Supply Chain for the New Realities of the Digital Economy
- Jignesh Sampat, VP & CIO, Knowles Corporation and Soumya Chatterjee, Head of Oracle Solutions, TCS jointly presented thepower of Big Data in predictive quality control
- Tammy Mollhoff, Director, HRIS, Vail Resorts; Amit Kumar Das, Head of Oracle Cloud SaaS & Customer Solutions, TCS; and Jouel Velasquez, Engagement Director, HCM, Consulting Practice, TCS co-presented the engaging talent for the future. Learn more about TCS' HCM capabilities.
- Rajarshi Ray, Lead, Oracle CX, TCS; Steven Sherrod, IT Manager, Flowserve Corporation; Marshall Powell, Oracle presented the Unified B2B Sales and Commerce for Manufacturers
- Joseph Gnorski, VP Sales & Marketing, Glory Global Solutions; Jason Newton, Senior Director, American Airlines; Daniel Wiegand, Director, Flowserve Corporation; Baskaran Natarajan, Global Practice Leader, Oracle CX, TCS participated in the panel discussion and shared the winning Digital customer experience with industry-specific innovations
- Ramesh Konidala, Senior Director, McDermott International; Nitya Mukherjee, Head of Presales and Solutions, Americas, Oracle Practice, TCS; and Randall Mabie, Global Practice Lead, Business Consulting Strategy and Change, TCS shared how toachieve agility and speed with cloud-based procurement innovations
- Soumya Chatterjee, Head of Oracle Solutions, TCS; Sandeep Padhye, Business Director - CRM, North America, TCS; and Joseph Gnorski, VP Sales & Marketing, Glory Global Solutions co-presented on Showcase Theater Session to present the a Cloud Foundation For IoT and Mobile Business TransformationSatish Chaudhari, Senior Consultant, TCS; Hariharan Jambukeshwaran, Lead, Manufacturing CX Solutions, TCS; and Nigel Clark, Oracle presented the Digital Field service for Manufacturing and High Tech
Please contact our award winning team to learn how you can leverage these real world successes for your business. Subscribe to our Enterprise Insights blog to receive the latest insights from TCS business leaders on Oracle news and industry-specific customer success stories.
Join the conversation on Twitter @TCS_Oracle and look for OOW related highlights by using hashtag #OOW16.