Ovum recognizes TCS as a Leader in software testing services
In its report, ‘Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Outsourced Testing Service Provider, 2014–15’, Ovum evaluated 14 service providers on three aspects, viz. Offerings, Execution and Market impact. The service providers were then ranked either as a Market Leader, Challenger or Follower.
In its analysis, TCS has emerged as a Leader.
The report highlights TCS’s leadership position due to:
- The breadth of its offerings
- Delivery of business results
- Strong customer relationships
- Investments in laboratories and Centers of Excellence, and
- Its proprietary IP such as:
- The TCS Integrated Assessment Framework for Assurance (TIARA) and
- The MasterCraft integration platform
It also notes how TCS definition of business assurance services (as not just an evolution of quality assurance, but also as the maturation of managed testing services to directly affect customers’ business outcomes) is similar to Ovum’s notion of comprehensive outsourcing.
The report also contains details on Ovum’s view of Outsourced testing, overall market and services analysis and inclusion, exclusion and evaluation criteria of the Ovum Decision matrix.
To view the full report, Click here