The pandemic saw the banking and financial services (BFS) industries face unique challenges in terms of how business was carried out in the absence of a physical marketplace. BFS industries have had to keenly look at their digital transformation goals and approaches, keeping an eye on driving growth.
Innovation plays a key role as an enabler in this digital transformation for the banking and financial services sectors.
Pace Port™ Toronto is a co-innovation and research hub designed to be this critical enabler for Canada’s banking, financial services and insurance sectors. By leveraging the power of a global collaborative ecosystem of start-ups, technology partners, academia, plus TCS research and innovation, Pace Port Toronto will focus on technology areas including augmented underwriting; automated risk and compliance, cognitive contact center, sustainable financial services; ethical AI in banking / insurance / capital markets. Located in downtown Toronto, the innovation hub will drive transformative activities through idea generation, incubation and idea acceleration in North America’s fastest growing tech market.
- COIN™ Accelerators to summon and integrate the best in the start-up ecosystem
- Agile Workspaces / Digital Garage/ Rapid Labs to explore digital drivers of transformation
- Innovation Showcase: Where ideas come alive and take shape
- Digital Libraries to consume the best of TCS thought leadership
- Academic Research Labs
- Think Space -- design-thinking studio for business’ future-readiness