You have reached the TCS privacy addendum for Colombia. To go back to the general TCS privacy notice, please click here.
This Privacy Notice (hereinafter “The Notice”) establishes the terms and conditions under which TCS SOLUTION CENTER SUCURSAL COLOMBIA (hereinafter "TCS" or "the Company"), with TIN. 900.103.457-1, domiciled at Calle 100 No. 9A -45 tower 2, floor 13, in the city of Bogota, and telephone No. 593-9988, will carry out the handling of your personal data.
Handling and purpose
TCS, in their responsibility for the handling of the personal information you provide, shall collect, store, use and circulate such under technical, physical and administrative security measures with the purpose of preventing unauthorized third parties from accessing it.
If you are an employee/collaborator of TCS, the data obtained will be used according to the Employee notice found at TCS.com/Ultimatix.
Rights of the data owner
As owner of your personal data, your rights are those provided in the Constitution and in Law 1581 of 2012, especially the following:
- Access, free of charge, to the data provided that has been processed.
- Requesting the updating and adjustment of your information in the event of partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned or misleading data, or of data whose handling is prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Requesting proof of the authorization granted.
- Submitting to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce complaints for violations to the provisions of the regulations in force.
- Revoking the authorization and/or requesting the deletion of the data, unless there is a legal or contractual duty that makes it imperative to keep the information.
- Refraining from answering questions concerning sensitive data or data on children and adolescents.
Mechanisms for knowing about the handling policy and exercising your rights
|Contact details of the person and/or area in charge|
|Unit, person and/or area in charge of data protection issues||Data Privacy Office|