ProcureCon Indirect is an interactive, peer-led event for procurement practitioners. The event is one of primary gathering for presenting and receiving current business information on Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Retail and Sourcing, and typically attracts more than 300 senior procurement executives from across the industry verticals.
TCS’ TAP™ is among sponsors for the ProcureCon Indirect East 2018 to he held from February 20 to 22, 2018 at Amelia Island, FL.
Visit us at Booth# 105 to know more about TAP™, TCS’ proprietary cloud platform and to discuss your procure to pay transformation goals.
Join our experts, as we welcome you to learn more about some of the leading trends that will help you shape your ePurchasing vision for competitive advantage:-
- How customer led use cases can replace cost centric siloed approach?
- How smart automation with cognitive learning can drive better control of spend?
- Why supplier risk & performance management needs to be at the center of purchasing functions?
- How self-service is redefining the purchasing experience for requestors, buyers and suppliers alike?
- Why generic business intelligence (BI) needs to be replaced by prescriptive BI?
Please write to email@example.com for complimentary pass to the event (limited availability, subject to TCS’ sole discretion).