Similar to how TCP/IP established the foundation for networking, blockchain is a foundational technology that enables applications that will revolutionize business. Blockchain provides ecosystems with instant access to the same underlying information, which enables participants able to reduce reliance on intermediaries, eliminate costs and risks, and deliver new services based on instant availability of reliable information.
Listen to the previous episodes of QuartzCast:
- Episode 1 - Moving from Pilots to Production in Blockchain
- Episode 2 - Moving Towards a Token Economy with Quartz
- Episode 3 - Key Learnings from the Quartz Enablement Center
- Episode 4 - Solutions for Creating Blockchain Ecosystems
- Episode 5 - A Vision for Cryptocurrencies and Tokenization
- Episode 6 - The Leading Industries for Blockchain Implementation