The COVID-19 pandemic has altered what consumers are looking for and has led to a dramatic shift in how they shop. New strategies will be crafted, and new ways of working will emerge to manage customer expectations and experience. Technology plays a key role in accelerating this evolution of the retail industry.
Join us for a virtual event ‘The Digital Future of Retail - Winning with IoT’. hosted by TCS and Microsoft on June 17, 2021 at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM AEST / 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM SGT. During the session, gain insights on how to:
- Optimize costs without compromising sustainability goals
- Leverage Azure for IoT to address key business problems such as minimizing out of stock products, optimizing logistics costs, and managing store operations efficiently
- Employ solutions like Digital Thread, Store of the Future and Intelligent Supply Chain
- Pioneer and win the digital future of retail with IoT, leveraging TCS’ Bringing Life to Things™ framework
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.
Speaker line-up for the webcast:
- Chandrasekar Natarajan, Head - IoT and Engineering Services, Retail and CPG, TCS
- Pauline Hsiao, Sr. Specialist - IoT Asia Team, Microsoft Global Partner Solutions
- Gopal C V, Region Head - Microsoft Business unit, Australia and New Zealand, TCS (Moderator)