SIBOS 2022 returns as an in-person event this year, focusing on 'Progressive Finance for a Changing World'.
The last two years have seen our customers transform their businesses, while we at TCS BaNCS have reinvented our solutions to align with the changing world.
These changing times have reaffirmed TCS BaNCS’ Digital First, Cloud First philosophy, exemplified by more than half of our new customers selecting solutions on the cloud and SaaS.
We come to SIBOS this year with many new stories to tell. Be it payments transformation, or next generation digital banking solutions that are cloud native and microservices-based, or in creating enterprise blockchain ecosystems that are meaningful and purpose-driven.
Our partner strategy is also showing results in the form of a vibrant ecosystem that is growing by the day. The TCS BaNCS Marketplace now has more than 200 fintechs offering complementary solutions to TCS BaNCS, spanning banking, capital markets and new technologies.
We are at D04 and look forward to talking to you about your plans while also celebrating our client successes.
Payments & Banking
- Emirates NBD centralizes on international payments hub
- Volt partners with TCS to expand payment offerings
- Zions Bancorporation transforms its operations with TCS BaNCS
- Kuwait Clearing Company, thriving partnership continues with TCS over 20 years and three major upgrades
- MCX, India’s largest commodity exchange to transform core systems with TCS BaNCS
- SGX selects TCS as a strategic partner for its NSE IFSC-SGX Connect in Gift City
- South African CSD goes live with TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure across all asset classes
- BankServAfrica, South African Clearinghouse to Provide Infrastructure for Real-time Payments Ecosystem
- TCS BaNCS Powers Societe Generale Securities Services’ Transformation of Pan-European Custody Platform
- CTBC Bank Modernizes for Institutional Clients on the TCS BaNCS Global Securities Platform
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions - Deployed at more than 60 leading CSD’s, custodians, investment banks, fund and asset managers and brokers
- TCS BaNCS Dialogues - Can the Cloud make Corporate Actions Operating Models Invisible?
- TCS BaNCS Dialogues - Corporate Actions on the Cloud - Are Two Cs Better Than One?
To schedule a meeting with TCS BaNCS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.