SIFMA OPS 2019 will gather leaders from regulatory, technology and operations across the securities industry. This year, SIFMA OPS will delve into the dynamic and complex environment that is reshaping operations, customer experience and market requirements.
TCS BaNCS is a diamond sponsor at the SIFMA OPS 2019.
We will be presenting on the topic, ‘Winning in the Business 4.0TM World’ during a partner workshop which is scheduled to be held on 6th May 2019, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM.
The workshop will explore how companies are leveraging digital technologies, such as the cloud, the Internet of Things (IoT), analytics, automation, robotics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), to redefine the customer experience and create exponential value.
- Kshitiz Mittal, Director of Sales, TCS BaNCS
- Sanjay Prasad, Head of Capital Markets and Wealth Solution, TCS BaNCS
Breakout Session - Corporate Actions
Andrew Zelanka, Director, Asset Services, TCS BaNCS will be part of a breakout session on Corporate Actions on 7th May 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
Panelists will explore challenges and financial risks associated with voluntary elections, claims processing, and proxy shareholder services, while looking at ways automation and technology solutions can reduce risk and improve customer experience.
We are at the Booth No. 700 and we look forward to meeting you there. Gain insights from our customer successes
- Corporate Actions - Rule-based driven processing engine with high rates of STP
BNP Paribas Securities Services deploys TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions to expand and grow its footprint in the Americas
- Custody - Manage high volumes of local and cross-border trade on a single platform
Standard Chartered Bank deploy an innovative, multi-market, single touch custody solution across more than 30 markets
- Market Infrastructure - Enable end-to-end trade and post-trade capabilities on a single integrated platform
Euroclear Finland has gone live on TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure, replacing legacy platforms with a single modern, standards-based settlement and safekeeping platform
- Securities Trading - Multi-market, multi-asset trading solution for buy-side and sell-side firms
Axis Securities increases trading volume with digital trading solution from TCS BaNCS
- Reconciliations - Assuring higher efficiencies and reduced risks
Mercantile Bank increases auto-match rate with 80% improvement in processing time
- TCS BaNCS Cloud - Preparing your enterprise to connect to anything, anywhere, anytime
London Mutual Credit Union streamlines operations with TCS BaNCS Cloud
- Compliance (AML) - An AI-based regulatory risk compliance and financial crime detection solution
To know how we can help you transform your business or to meet our solution experts at the event, please write to us at email@example.com.