TCS BaNCS at the SIFMAOps
TCS BaNCS is excited to be a sponsor at the 48th edition of SIFMAOps 2021, focused on the securities industry’s response to the pandemic, operational resilience, and the next wave of innovation.
As a part of the event expo, we will be hosting a Lunch and Learn session for partners on Tuesday, 5th October, at 12.30 PM EDT.
Topic: T+1, T+0 – Is the Securities Industry ready for the countdown?
We invite you to join your peers from the industry for this interactive session that will delve into:
- What it would take to chip off another 24 hours from the settlement cycle?
- Are current technologies equipped for this change and what foundational improvements will be necessary?
- What role can blockchain technologies play in realizing this goal?
- James (Jim) Monahan, Managing Partner, Sionic
- Sanjay Prasad, Head of Capital Markets and Insurance, TCS BaNCS – North America
- Kshitiz Mittal, Director of Sales, TCS BaNCS
Join us at the event where will be showcasing our purpose-driven solutions to help you advance your digital agenda.
Designed on the Digital First, Cloud First philosophy, our solutions have been helping our clients in their growth and transformation endeavors.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services deployed TCS BaNCS to expand its footprint in the Americas
- Standard Chartered Bank launched a single data model combining Securities Processing and Corporate Actions with TCS BaNCS
- DBS Bank and TCS BaNCS won The Asian Banker Award for Best Financial Markets Technology Implementation
If you would like to hear industry experts share their insights on asset servicing and the cloud, or the impact of data on digital transformation, here are some discussions that may be of interest to you.
- Corporate Actions on the Cloud - Are Two Cs Better Than One? - TCS BaNCS Dialogues
- How can Digital Technologies Harness Data to Transform the Back-Office? - TCS BaNCS Dialogues with SIFMA 2020
To schedule a meeting with the TCS BaNCS team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you at the event.