Wednesday, June 23rd 2021 @ 11:00 AM ET | 5:00 PM CET
TCS ADD is hosting a virtual event to elaborate on the challenges faced by organizations with the traditional medication management process. Industry leaders from MSD, Schreiner MediPharm and TCS will provide implementable, practical approaches augmented by technology that can help overcome those challenges.
- Matthew Moyer, Director, Operations & Supply Technology, MSD
- Uwe Braun, Business Development Manager, Medication Adherence Monitoring Solutions, Schreiner MediPharm
- Paul Ingram, Industry Leader, TCS ADD Supply Management
- Dr. Hilde Vanaken, Head Industry Leaders, Life Sciences & Healthcare, TCS (Moderator)
Poor or incomplete adherence to medication remains one of the biggest healthcare challenges with adherence rates dropping to 40% within a year of clinical trial commencement. As a result, we are faced with sub-optimal therapeutic efforts, incorrect assessments and inferences for investigational products. Also, manual paper-based medication process increases complexity, time and the cost of medication management. Dosage instructions too have become complex and difficult to understand.
In our virtual event, we will discuss technology-driven practical and implementable solutions with real-world implementation examples, learnings and recommendations. The agenda includes:
- Shifting the paradigm in medication management
- Real-life use cases of an integrated medication solution and the lessons learnt
- Step-by-step approach for transforming a standard package into a smart package
- Adopting flexible, personalized and real-time medication management