Enterprises are looking to replace rigid hardware and monolithic IT infrastructure with agile, cloud-based environments. This can help overcome challenges around scalability and growth, even as they explore new areas of profitability. However, the transformation must be coupled with a focus on cost-optimization to genuinely improve the bottom line. An intelligent migration plan is the need of the hour, combining cutting-edge central enterprise resource planning (ERP) with customized hubs.
As an Oracle NetSuite implementation partner, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) offers a two-tier ERP framework to help companies action their existing corporate ERP (based on Oracle, SAP, or other platforms), while migrating auxiliary units to Oracle NetSuite. TCS also simplifies mergers and acquisitions (M&A) by decoupling IT systems from core functionalities before M&A moves and standardizing processes, post-M&A.
TCS’ services for NetSuite ERP include:
- Cloud assessment and orchestration: TCS conducts cloud readiness analysis and NetSuite fitment study to recommend the deployment pathway.
- Process transformation: Legacy business systems and payment-transaction frameworks are integrated into NetSuite cloud.
- ERP implementation: A two-tier ERP model is implemented for large enterprises, moving smaller BUs to the NetSuite One World Cloud Platform.
- M&A support: TCS prepares acquisition-ready BUs for divestiture and drives template-based approach for post-merger standardization.
To further augment enterprise capabilities, TCS custom-configures a variety of applications on the NetSuite development platform with comprehensive support services across L1, L2, L3 layers.
- Process agility: Built-in support for 190+ currencies, 90+ payment formats, 20+ languages, and financial consolidation features
- ROI enhancement: 40-70% faster closure of books, 25-45% shorter audit completion and support timelines, and 40-65% lower IT support spends
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) reduction: Optimized costs through zero-CAPEX cloud-based ERP and reduction in maintenance needs
- Pan-enterprise transparency: End-to-end process visibility across multiple units/departments/location, along with analytics deployment