Most businesses today are considering environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) factors before making an investment decision. However, one big hurdle for these firms has been arriving at a strategy which has the right balance between sustainability goals and achieving efficient business outcomes.
Join our webinar on January 20, 3 PM GMT, followed by a panel discussion to learn from renowned experts about:
- How BFSI consumers are adapting to the change due to climate emergence and on-going pandemic
- The challenges seen by the FI’s to educate consumers
- The perception of the regulatory push and FI’s alignment to achieve sustainability objectives
- Various standards, solutions, strategies, and initiatives put in place by leading financial institutions to promote sustainability and climate neutrality
- How FI’s will play a critical role in aligning sustainable goals through R&D investments, new technologies, and sustainable solutions impacting the investments for a better position in the market