Challenges facing Chemical and Process Industries (CPIs) include economies of scale, shorter product cycles, increasing raw material prices and asset management cost, as well as complexities in the supply chain due to regulatory requirements. Add to that the need to adopt new technologies like machine learning, AI, IoT, big data and blockchain, and a standardized solution for defining a global template for business processes, reducing technological debt and adhering to complex regulations becomes crucial
The TCS Accelerated Solution deployed in SAP (S/4HANA) comprises an extensive map of processes across all lines of business for Chemical and Process Industries (CPIs). A solution with over 130+ pre-configured processes specific to CPI organizations, it covers everything from Planning & Scheduling, Procure to Pay, Manufacturing, Order to Cash, Environment Health and Safety, Logistics (including Extended Warehouse Management) and Record to Report. It covers environment, health and safety processes related to regulations such as REACH. It allows quick deployment translating into cost savings and comes with comprehensive documentation, spanning business blueprints, configuration, test scripts and user manuals for all processes.
- Enables faster time-to-market, faster value realization with rapid setup, and operation
- Transforms your plant into a performance-driven one
- Reduces operational expenses with pre-configured processes
- Ensures streamlined and standardized operations across all your manufacturing plants
- Helps design best practices in SAP applications with inputs from a strong domain team
- Complements SAP Model Company with additional scenarios and solutions spread across multiple applications such as SAP IBP, WWI, and Analytics (Decision Support System).