The TCS Advisor Forum 2016 is an exclusive invite-only event bringing together a select group of leading advisors. The forum will provide advisors an outstanding opportunity to gather information focusing on the TCS' forward strategy as well as learn more about the latest industry trends covering IoT, Innovation, Cloud and Business Process Services.
Key members of the TCS' executive team will discuss how our leading clients are on a fast paced journey that will see them maximise their business strategies to drive revenue growth, reduce IT complexity and embrace a hyperconnected digital future.
Keynote speakers feature TCS leadership:
- K. Ananth Krishnan, Chief Technology Officer
- Dinanath Kholkar, Vice President & Global Head - Business Process Services
- Dr. Rajesh Srinivasan, Global Head - Cloud Practice
- Neha Sharma, Head - Business Service Management Practice
- Abhijit Mazumder, Principal Consultant & Global Head - Strategic Solutions & Sales Enablement
- Anita Nanadikar, Vice President & Global Head - Incubation and IoT
Highlights of the forum include:
- A cross-industry focused agenda covering latest trends in IT Services, Business Process Services, Digital Transformation and Innovation
- A site visit to the TCS Siruseri Campus in Chennai, the largest software development facility in Asia, floor walks and visit to the TCS Innovation Labs
- Opportunities to network with the TCS executive team and fellow advisors
To learn more about the TCS Advisor Forum, please write to: