TCS Analyst Day 2016 is an exclusive, invitation-only briefing, bringing together a select group of leading Analysts and Advisors.
The event will provide delegates an opportunity to learn about TCS' forward strategy and gain insights on the latest industry trends covering Innovation, Business Process Services, Assurance, IT Infrastructure Services, Cloud and Artificial Intelligence. A number of TCS' key clients will be speaking at the event. There will also be breakout session facilitating internactive and deep dive discussions.
- Girish Ramachandran, President, TCS Asia Pacific
- K. Ananth Krishnan, VP & Chief Technology Officer, TCS
- Dinanath Kholkar, VP & Global Head – Business Process Services & Analytics, TCS
- Akhilesh Tripathi, VP & Head of Sales – Software Products & Platforms, TCS
- Jayashree Natarajan, Global Head – Assurance Services, TCS
- P R Krishnan, Global Head – IT Infrastructure Services, TCS
- Sunder Singh, Global Head – Oracle Practice, TCS
The event agenda will focus on:
- TCS Corporate Strategy and Financial Update
- Innovation: Organizing for breakthrough Innovations: Exploiting information, cross industry and technology
- Assurance Services: Assuring Accelerated Speed to Market and Customer Experience in the Digital Era
- IT Infrastructure Services: Creating Hyper Enterprises
- Business Process Services
- Oracle/SAP: The Race for Agility: Creating a Competitive Edge with the Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence: The real business value in Cognitive Automation: How to use ignio to drive efficiencies in IT Operations
Follow @TCS_AsiaPacific and #TCSARDay for the latest updates.
To schedule a meeting with a TCS representative, please contact Alex at Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or M: +61 402 957 321