To tap into the lucrative business-to-business (B2B) sales — estimated to reach $1.2 trillion by 2021 — business-to-business merchants must reinvent their e-commerce models. They need to boost their online presence to reach the widest-possible customer base, and leverage cutting-edge ideas and customer experience to offer a B2C-like experience that enterprise buyers want. This involves re-imagining the customer journeys and unifying the purchase experience across platforms without a massive spend on infrastructure.
. The Oracle cloud-based 360-degree solution, which can be deployed without upfront expenditure in monolithic hardware, provides competitive edge by driving sales, engagement and customer satisfaction. With omnichannel order capture, price configuration and order orchestration, the solution allows sellers to expand their customer base and diversify their revenue channels. The solution, which harnesses data-driven processes and enterprise-grade configuration capabilities, covers all the B2B commerce bases, from contract-based pricing to delegated administration; integration with new/existing components; omnichannel experience management; price optimization; and centralized operations management.
- Uniform customer journeys, making for a consistent and connected experience across devices
- Greater operation and sales reach with synchronized global order fulfillment across sources
- Reduced total cost of ownership by moving to a cloud-based and flexible environment
- Enhanced business agility, allowing faster innovation and scalable features
- Faster time-to-market as turnkey solution avoids complexities of platform implementation
- Impactful transformation through three-decade-old alliance between Oracle and TCS