TCS BaNCS at the InvestOps Europe Connect 2021 (Exclusive Invite Only Event)
InvestOps Europe 2021 is set to take place during September 7-8, 2021 and will bring together decision makers and heads of investment operations from leading buy-side institutions to discuss trends and the evolution of front-to-back and cross-asset operations.
TCS BaNCS will be sponsoring a Fireside Chat which is set to take place on 7th Sept, 3.05 CET (2.05 pm BST) for the topic: “Three Success Factors for Becoming a Data-Driven Enterprise: How Can You Streamline Your Data Sourcing, Governance and Analytics to Achieve Operational Excellence and Boost your Bottom Line?”
- Marcus Müntener, Global Head Customer & Data Operations, SIX
- Prab Pitchandi, Head of CDO Initiatives – BFSI (TCS)
Moderator: Giles Elliott, Head of Business Development, Capital Markets, TCS Financial Solutions
To join us in the discussion and participate in InvestOps, please write to Otto Cass for an invite.
TCS BaNCS' Capital Markets Solutions
- The TCS BaNCS Global Securities Platform is a SWIFT Ready solution enabling asset managers, custodians, and brokers/dealers offer superior client services with high levels of STP and efficient SLA driven exception management enhancing transaction processing and improving the firm’s operational efficiency.
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions is an automated end-to-end processing solution, deployed at more than 40 clients worldwide. It supports different business lines, including Custody, Brokerage, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Retail and Private Banking.
Gain Insights from our Customer Successes
- Single data model enables APIs combining Securities Processing and Corporate Actions for Standard Chartered Bank.
- TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions helps Mizuho minimize manual efforts and optimize TCO.
- Learn how TCS BaNCS powered Societe Generale Securities Services’ transformation of a pan-European custody platform.
- TCS BaNCS enabled CTBC to adopt global standards and best practices with improved automation and enhanced customer experience.
Watch a short video to know how TCS BaNCS for Corporate Actions can help your asset managers with simplified workflows and real-time management reporting.
To schedule a meeting with the TCS BaNCS team at the event, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.