Banks in the Middle East face tough challenges as they confront a fluid global economic environment and regional turbulence. For deeper insights on these changes, effective risk mitigation strategies and innovative solutions, TCS is organizing the 'TCS Banking Conclave' in Dubai, UAE on October 6th, 2016. The event provides a platform for industry leaders and experts to discuss, share experiences and perspectives.
- Overview of the current challenges in the Middle Eastern Banking and Financial Services sector due to macro and micro economic trends
- Adapting to a changing business climate while reducing costs and enhancing operations
- Effective ways of managing risks and compliance through constantly changing regulatory requirements
- Adopting customer-centric banking operations to shape 'The Bank of the Future'
TCS is organizing 'TCS Banking Conclave' in Dubai, UAE on October 6th, 2016. The event provides a platform for industry leaders and experts to share experiences & perspectives and discuss innovative and practical strategies & solutions.
- Registration and coffee
- Welcome Note
- Keynote Address: The impact of global macro and micro trends on the Middle East banking and financial services sector
- Panel: Future Bank - Addressing challenges and inhibitors
- Networking and coffee break
- TCS talk: Driving innovative industry solutions through TCS' offerings
- Panel: Taking the leap to higher operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Closing remarks from the chair
To schedule a meeting with a TCS representative, please contact: