Blockchain Expo Virtual 2020 was held on 30th September and R. Vivekanand, Vice President and Head, TCS Financial Solutions presented a session on ‘Moving Beyond Pilots in Blockchain’ at 3:10 PM BST.
During the session, Vivek shared insights on the below:
- What does it take to move the needle from pilots to production?
- Connecting and setting up blockchain ecosystems
If you have missed the session, please watch the recorded session here.
Quartz™ – The Smart Ledgers
Quartz is a startup incubated by TCS, and provides foundational technology, tools and business components for creating distributed ledger solutions across varied industries.
Built on the core principles of Coexistence, Integration and Interoperability, Quartz enables existing systems to coexist and integrate with blockchain platforms and other messaging networks. With data masking, privacy and anonymity--the premise on which the solutions are designed--organizations can focus on enhancing their core competitive strengths in an environment of utmost security.
With Quartz, you can also facilitate the creation of a complete distributed ledger ecosystem for stakeholders in your value chain. Quartz caters to organizations across Industry segments including Financial Services, Banking, Supply Chain, Energy & Utilities and eGovernance.
Gain insights from our customer successes:
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa
- TCS to Drive Adoption of Blockchain with Solutions Built on Microsoft and R3 Technology
- TCS partners with Intel to Further Secure Quartz Blockchain Solutions