The 4th TCS ADD-Vantage CCT cross-pharma meet will be held on Tuesday 12th Nov 2019 at TCS Pace Port™ New York. (Click here for a virtual tour.) The event comprises insightful demonstrations, and academic as well as industry-mapped sessions. It will also showcase new platform advancements made over the last year by TCS, some of which are direct outcomes of feedback shared with us by our esteemed collaborators.
Participants will get to hear from Cornell Tech academicians on how technology is being leveraged to counter critical challenges within the clinical trials ecosystem. They will also learn, via guided demonstrations, of how TCS Connected Clinical Trials™(CCT) is enhancing health outcomes through digital connections, and how our customers have achieved increased business value through CCT. The event will also offer an opportunity to walk through the alleys of Cornell Tech and the Tata Innovation Center and get an inside look at the future of pharma.
What we have lined up:
- Demonstration of the new capabilities of the CCT platform
- Customer stories on CCT implementation
- Discussion on how pharma companies can collaborate to advance digital trials using CCT
- Interaction with innovative startups and tech companies collaborating with CCT
- Rachna Malik – Global Head, TCS ADD platforms
- Narayanan R – Chief Architect and Global Head, TCS Connected Clinical Trials™
- Tarit Dey – Head, Research and Innovation, TCS Pace PortTM NY at Cornell Tech
- Tanzeem Choudhury – Professor, Cornell Tech (read more)
- Hilde Vanaken – Sr. Industry Advisor, TCS Life Sciences and Healthcare