TCS Digital Library is an interactive channel that delivers cutting-edge thought leadership from TCS’ vibrant Research & Innovation (R&I) community, digitally. It redefines the library experience by offering a unique, multi-spectral collection of stories across a spectrum of R&I subject matter such as:
- Profiles of our research thought leaders - An introduction to TCS’ research thought leaders and their pathbreaking work in the areas of data and decision sciences, behavioral and social sciences, robotics, life sciences, cyber security, and material sciences.
- TCS patents – Know more about TCS’ intellectual property, and the associated areas that has enabled TCS to gain a differential position in the world of digital technology.
- White papers – An in-depth presentation of contextual knowledge that serves as the perfect testimony to the deep-rooted research and understanding of the business, customers and technology, as a whole.
- Books – A wide collection of TCS authored books that takes the readers through the journey of continuous innovation at TCS.
- Perspectives – TCS’ leading management journal that serves to initiate thought-provoking dialogue and is presented by TCS experts who have helped companies across the globe to solve their business challenges.
- Thought Leadership content – An ensemble of leading-edge viewpoints covering the aspects of industrialization and digitization.
- Publications – Expert content authored by TCS’ in-house team of scientists
- Blogs – Bite-sized nuggets of information offering industry perspectives; sheds light on trends across industries and technologies
- Videos – A presentation of insights from TCS leadership