CIMdata Commentary: TCS Enables Connected Product Landscapes
CIMdata in this latest commentary speaks about the changing dynamics in development of products, across various industries, which are connected & smarter. TCS has over 5,000 specialists supporting embedded technology within a variety of industry verticals including automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial and high-tech, and have competency centers that do a range of embedded related R&D and provide services from chip design and product engineering through production.
Excerpts from the Commentary
CIMdata sees TCS as a good partner, one that is committed to the success of their customers, but it will be interesting to see how their relationships with partners evolve if TCS continues to develop and deliver products.
CIMdata recommends that if you need help in developing such a smart, connected product quickly or if you need to transform your PLM landscape to align it to the changing nature of product development, you should consider TCS.
- Even simple products have embedded electronics and software, complex products can have a lot of more including live connections to the cloud.
- Electronics and software cannot be effectively added as an afterthought, products that delight their customers have hardware, electronics, software, and services integrated seamlessly.
- The shift to products with embedded technology and accompanying services requires manufacturers to develop or expand competencies in areas such as model-based systems engineering, agile software development, and supply chain management.
- TCS has provided embedded technology R&D and product development services for many years across a variety of industries and has competencies that can add value to customers and partners.
- TCS helps customers accelerate product development using its embedded product development capabilities from chip design and software development through manufacturing and deep expertise in PLM.
To view the full report, Click here