Today, businesses are racing to reimagine their digital ecosystems with a focus on agility and flexibility. The global platform as a service or PaaS market is expected to grow at 12.4% CAGR between 2018 and 2022. However, enterprises cannot simply transition to the public cloud, as it compromises visibility and data security. A private cloud ecosystem built on open-source technology is a cost-optimized alternative, scalable via managed PaaS services with support for unique in-house integrations.
TCS’ enterprise cloud platform (ECP) is a ready-to-implement solution, allowing fast migration into a hybrid/private cloud-based IT environment. Powered by Openstack, Kubernetes, and Docker, the solution uses the latest technologies to simplify app development and deployment in a cloud ecosystem.
ECP PaaS is a comprehensive offering including these key solution components:
- Container-as-a-service for IT management through container-based virtualization
- Connected data-as-a-service for end-to-end data processes, including IoT and SMACK
- Database-as-a-service compatible with structured and open source databases
- Big data-as-a-service to drive business transformation
- Workspace-as-a-service for virtualized employee modules
- Blockchain-as-a-service, including a pre-configured hyper-ledger based sandbox environment
- TCS intelligent information management services for information governance
- BaNCS on TCS cloud to optimize financial applications
The solution can be integrated with existing enterprise systems in addition to managed PaaS services, for monitoring support and upgrades. As a 360-degree partner, TCS provides all the tools, templates, and code libraries that enterprises need to streamline app management within PaaS structures.
- Optimize costs and efforts through managed IT service
- Resolve common issues based on insights from other businesses
- Utilize cost-efficient open-source functions, tools, and technologies
- Integrate information from SAP, Oracle, MS, and legacy on-premise environments
- Address a variety of requirements with a singular solution suite
- Eliminate iterative tasks to drive strategic business initiatives
- Achieve portability and flexible cloud services with zero vendor lock-in