With the increasing importance of customer experience in today’s marketplace, it is vital for enterprises to become customer centric in order to deliver a truly personalized experience. CMOs across the globe face challenges in customer experience transformation.
- Siloed or underutilized martech stack: A siloed martech makes it difficult for disparate business functions to work together on deriving actionable insights from data for a seamless personalized customer experience. The problem can be addressed through a three-step process:
- Discover and align business objectives by gaining a clear understanding of the overall business strategy and marketing approaches
- Assess and evaluate the existing martech stacks periodically and appraise them to ensure a positive ROI
- Build a high-level roadmap for execution and implementation to assist the company transform its ability to market and deliver great customer experiences
- Availability of too many martech stack options in the market: It is crucial to decide which martech stack works best for your business by considering the impact of a martech platform on operational efficiency and exploring its full potential.
Click on the button to read the entire article.
Click on the contact icon to talk to our subject matter experts.