TCS has been positioned as “Leader” and “Star Performer” in Everest Group’s Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance BPO - Service Provider Landscape with Services PEAK MatrixTM Assessment 2019
TCS has been positioned as a Leader and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Property and Casualty Insurance BPO – Service Provider Landscape with Services PEAK MatrixTM Assessment 2019.
The report analyzes 26 service providers for their capabilities to create impact in the market in the Property and Casualty Insurance BPO market segment and ability to deliver services successfully.
Some of the key strengths highlighted in the report are:
- Significant topline increment through scope expansion especially in new business management
- Diversification of geographic portfolio through increased presence in APAC as well as expansion of onshore operations in North America
- Strong position in automation space to provide operations efficiencies through MFDMTM framework especially highlights the claims payment automation solution
- Resolute focus on augmenting our digital positioning with proprietary solutions like AI studio for insurers, blockchain for peer-to-peer insurance, analytics for claims fraud detection, telematics for usage based pricing et al
- It also mentions TCS’ focus on developing solutions that combines our insurance domain expertise and IT prowess