Everest Group recognize TCS as a Leader in IT Outsourcing in Banking – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2015
TCS has been recognized as a “Leader” on Everest Group PEAK Matrix for banking AO – 2015. This report recognizes service providers Banking AO capability assessment and market success.
In this report, Everest profiles TCS' Banking AO capabilities and highlights its strengths:
- Extensive breadth and depth of banking expertise across lines of business, geographies, and technologies
- Strong portfolio of products / proprietary solutions for the banking industry to support all banking LoBs
- Balanced delivery footprint across offshore, onshore, and nearshore countries
- Deep domain expertise, flexibility in pricing and engagement models, and ability to ramp up resources
- quickly cited as key differentiators by clients
- Ability to evolve engagements to non-FTE based pricing models (e.g., managed service)
- Penetration in large accounts through its BaNCS platforms and modules (esp. outside North America)
In 2014, the rise of digital consumers, need for business agility, growing costs of regulatory compliance, and threat from non-banking competitors in areas such as payments were the key challenges faced by banking institutions. TCS enables banks by helping them align their technology priorities around cost containment, efficiency, risk and compliance management and IT transformation.
To view the full report, click here