Tata Consultancy Services’ Investments in Proprietary Solutions Across the Supply Chain, Strong Partner Ecosystem, and Scalability of Solutions, Recognized as Key Strengths
NEW YORK | MUMBAI, January 05, 2022: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) has been recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Internet of Things (IoT) Supply Chain Solutions1.
In an assessment of 11 IoT solution providers, TCS is placed highest for Market Impact. According to the report, TCS has made significant investments in developing proprietary solutions across the supply chain value chain, leveraging next-generation technologies such as artificial intelligence (Al) / machine learning (ML), edge, and blockchain.
Highlighted as a key strength is TCS’ strong partner ecosystem covering hyperscalers, enterprise platform providers, as well as supply chain specialist platforms, that helps it offer end-to-end solutions to clients. The report goes on to say that clients appreciate TCS’ account management capabilities as well as the scalability of solutions in its engagements.
“Leading companies are partnering with TCS to synergize supply chain operations, gain real-time operational visibility and improve business agility. TCS’ IoT, AI and Digital Twin-led supply chain transformation solutions such as TCS DigiFleet™, TCS Logistics Optimizer, TCS DynaChain™ and TCS INVVIOn, set the pace for adaptive and agile supply chain operations,” said Regu Ayyaswamy, Global Head, Internet of Things & Digital Engineering, TCS. “This Leadership recognition is a testament to our vision, capabilities, mature IoT supply chain solutions and our ability to help customers create self-aware supply chain networks.”
TCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of IoT-based supply chain related solutions and services. TCS’ services span strategy, consulting, design, development, verification and validation, deployment and system integration, and managed services and support.
TCS’ services and solutions cover the end-to-end demand-supply value chain and leverage AI, ML, machine vision and robotics to transform supply chain operations across plants, warehouses, transportation, distribution and sorting centers. These are being adopted by customers across manufacturing, transportation, logistics, consumer products and goods, automotive, aerospace, energy, utilities, healthcare, life science and hi-tech industries. Key solutions include:
- TCS Connected Logistics, powered by DigiFleet: A suite of solutions powered by an IoT and AI-ML engine, that provide contextual and situational insights on fleet and supply chain operations by analyzing real-time data from a heterogeneous ecosystem. The suite offers industry-specific features on a software-as-a-service model to accelerate the digitalization of fleet and supply chains through two pre-built modules:
- dPulse: Increases fleet reliability and utilization, helping reduce fuel and maintenance costs and driving sustainability strategies.
- dMove: Predicts supply chain disruptions in a multi-modal, multi-carrier network. It provides insights and unified visibility on route optimization, parcel condition and ETA prediction.
- TCS DynaChain: An ecosystem commerce solution that helps enterprises enhance visibility, self-awareness, predictability, and agility across supply chain and manufacturing ecosystems. The solution enables higher inventory turns, an optimized distribution network, improved equipment effectiveness and reduced manufacturing and transportation costs, improving working and fixed capital efficiencies.
- TCS INVVIOn: Leverages technologies such as AI, ML, deep learning, and TCS Decision Fabric™ to transform clients’ supply chains to be resilient, responsive and with minimum latency.
"While one in every two enterprises have embarked on digitizing its supply chain, most of them exhibit concerns around poor time to market of these initiatives, security challenges, and lack of real-time analytics capabilities,” according to Alisha Mittal, Practice Director, Everest Group. "TCS' strong set of proprietary solutions across supply chain leveraging next-generation technologies such as AI/ML and edge computing as well as the firm's strong partner ecosystem is aiding it in offering end-to-end solutions to clients while addressing the above concerns."
“With our comprehensive IoT solutions spanning the entire value chain across various industries, deep contextual knowledge, and technology expertise, we are helping organizations transform their supply chains to become more connected, responsive, intelligent, and adaptive,” added Regu Ayyaswamy.
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile™ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 528,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit www.tcs.com
1 IoT Supply Chain Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021, Nitish Mittal, November 25, 2021
TCS Media Contacts
Phone: +65 9695 9948
Australia and New Zealand
Phone: +61 422 989 682
Phone: +1 416-456-7650
Phone: +31 615 903387
Phone: +91 22 6778 9999 | +91 22 67789098
Phone: +81 80 2115 0989
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone: +1 203-984-3978
Phone: +44 20 3155 2421