TCS Recognized as Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services for Fourth Consecutive Year
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant profiles the market to guide sourcing and application management leaders aiming to make better decisions to select testing service providers.
The report assesses 18 of the leading application testing service providers. It profiles service providers on the basis of position, resources, geo, growth, industry, client size and IP, frameworks or methodologies.
We believe that TCS’ position as a Leader is a result of its:
- Extensive portfolio of quality engineering platform based offerings that enable customers to accelerate speed-to-market and assure superior customer experience.
- Investments in next-gen QA IP, frameworks or methodologies such as
-TCS 360 Degree Assurance (AI powered assurance analytics platform)
-TCS MasterCraft DevPlus (life cycle management platform
-e-Swift (test automation framework)
-mGuard (mobile security testing tool)
- TCS Integrated Assessment Framework for Assurance (TIARA; test process maturity assessment)
- Strong understanding of customer’s industry alongwith Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™)
- Successful track record of partnering with customers in their transformation journey
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.