TCS emerges a leader in the NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation and Assessment Tool (NEAT) for software testing
NelsonHall NEAT vendor evaluation for Software Testing covers 20 vendors and places them in 4 quadrants viz. Major Players, Innovators, High Achievers and Leaders. The NEAT evaluation for TCS contains:
- The NEAT graphs of TCS’ performance
- Latest market analysis summary for software testing
- Summary vendor analysis of TCS in software testing
The report highlights TCS' strength in the following points:
- One of the largest testing units in the world. The unit has crossed ~$1bn in revenues and has good margins.
- Continued strong progress in its go-to-market strategy with several contracts involving 500 to 1k delivery personnel
- Scale in India, from both a testing and overall company; TCS has reached a headcount of 300k, which means TCS is best positioned to attract and retain talent
- A comprehensive testing service portfolio
- Intelligent Testing System is a significant and comprehensive effort to spread automation tools from test requirement to execution. ITS is unique in the market.
- Its verticalization effort
An explanation of the NEAT methodology is included at the end of the report.
To view the full report, Click here