TCS Recognized as a Leader for the second year running in NelsonHall’s NEAT Vendor Evaluation for Software Testing 2016
NelsonHall's NEAT vendor evaluation for Software Testing covers 24 vendors and places them in 4 categories viz. Leaders , High Achievers, Innovators, and Major Players.
The report highlights TCS Assurance Services Unit's (ASU) strength in the following points:
- ASU is one of the largest testing units in the world.
- A comprehensive testing service portfolio
- ASU continues to maintain leadership in platform based services, initially with ITS and then NETRA, and recently with 360 Degree Assurance. Based on discussions with other vendors, NelsonHall estimates that ASU has a 12 to 18 month lead on 360 Degree Assurance over most competitors in DevOps (and agile)
- Its verticalized structure, supported by testing personnel with relevant domain experience, offerings and solutions, tools and frameworks. It is worth noting TCS ASU’s continued investment in tools
- Ability to handle large standalone testing contracts.
An explanation of the NEAT methodology is included at the end of the document.
To view the full report, Click here