TCS Named a Leader in Healthcare Digital Services by Avasant
Tata Consultancy Services Recognized for Innovative Healthcare Solutions Powered by AI and Analytics, Strong Partnerships and Continuous Investment in Next-gen Technologies
NEW YORK | MUMBAI, January 16, 2020: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader in the Avasant RadarView™ for Healthcare Digital Services.
Avasant evaluated service providers across key dimensions – practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovation. The report positions TCS as a leader for its innovative healthcare solutions powered by AI and analytics, strong partnerships and continuous investment in next-gen technologies such as blockchain. It attributes TCS’ growth in the healthcare industry to its market-leading, compliant platforms that integrate next-gen technologies, to help customers accelerate digital transformation. The report also recognizes TCS’ early investments and efforts to organically develop products for the healthcare industry.
“Technologies such as AI, IoT, analytics and blockchain are driving the healthcare ecosystem towards a patient-centric model,” said Nitin Kumar, Global Head, Healthcare Business Unit, TCS. “Our leadership position is a validation of our clear vision for a hyper-connected healthcare ecosystem, ability to leverage emerging technologies, impeccable execution and business value creation for customers.”
- TCS partners with leading healthcare companies to enable their digital transformation journeys by leveraging its Business 4.0™ framework and Machine First™ Delivery Model (MFDM™). It offers a comprehensive portfolio of offerings including digital services, IT transformation and operations, consulting and domain services. Key solutions include:
- Connected Wellness – A platform for organizations to cater to different types of consumers across the entire delivery cycle: pre-care, point of care and post care
- ignio™ for Healthcare – An AI platform that leverages predictive and prescriptive analytics, enabling value-based care
- COGA – A cognitive assistant platform for patient engagement
- Fog Computing platform - Helps providers access, store, monitor, and diagnose patients’ key health parameters in a localized manner, via a mobile application or portal
- Enrollment 360 Digital solution – Collects accurate data from multiple sources, and processes and converts it to appropriate formats for robust regulatory compliance, and faster, cost efficient enrollment
TCS’ rich industry experience, business and technology services, cross industry solutions and global footprint allows for a seamless partnership with its customers in the healthcare ecosystem to deliver superior business results such as elevating customer experience, new product introduction, enabling ecosystem partnerships and efficiency in operations delivered at highest level of quality and compliance. In addition, the company’s early focus in re-skilling the workforce, building agile workplaces, developing intellectual property and dedicated healthcare innovation labs, ensures that its customers are equipped with the cutting-edge tools and innovative solutions, to solve complex business challenges.
“Our deep contextual knowledge, ability to drive large scale transformation, ecosystem partnerships with the TCS Co-innovation Network (COIN™), and expertise in digital technologies, position us strongly to forge a path of transformation for customers in the healthcare industry,” added Nitin Kumar.
 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView 2019-2020, Michelle Roopnarine, Avasant, November 2019
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $20.9 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
TCS Media Contacts
Phone: +65 9138 4370
Australia and New Zealand
Phone: +61 422 989 682
Phone: +31 615 903387
Phone: +1 647 790 7602
Phone: +49 172 6615789
Phone: +91 22 6778 9960
Phone: +81 80 2115 0989
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone: +44 20 3155 2421
Phone: +1 646 313 4594