Tata Consultancy Services’ Leverages its Deep Contextual and Domain Knowledge & Comprehensive Portfolio of Services and Solutions to Help Manufacturers Drive Growth and Transformation
NEW YORK | MUMBAI, November 3, 2021: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide B2B Commerce Services for Industrial Manufacturing.
“We believe our deep contextual knowledge of our customers' businesses, our design thinking-led approach, comprehensive ‘ideation-to-execution’ digital commerce capabilities, investments in cross industry customer experience platforms, and a rich partner ecosystem make us the preferred business and technology transformation advisor for our manufacturing customers,” said Susheel Vasudevan, Business Group Head, Manufacturing and Utilities, TCS. “This recognition as a Leader is a testament to our innovation efforts, wide set of industry-specific offerings and the resultant market success.”
TCS leverages its deep contextual and domain knowledge, technology expertise, and comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions to help manufacturers across industries drive their growth and transformation journeys. It helps leading manufacturers define their channel strategy and establish a presence across different channels, plan and execute marketing campaigns, and leverage analytics to identify conversion opportunities. Its B2B commerce services include digital strategy and consulting services, B2B business model design, technology evaluation and design, implementation, and support services.
TCS Interactive offers innovative design thinking services at its various design studios distributed across the world, for an unmatched and truly digital customer experience. Its portfolio includes design and digital marketing transformation services, from ideation to execution, and spanning the entire marketing value chain.
TCS has invested in building proprietary solutions in the B2B commerce space to help customers innovate and accelerate transformation initiatives. These include:
- TCS Crystallus™: A set of pre-configured industry and business solutions, contextualized to address specific industry requirements. TCS Crystallus encompasses TCS’ domain expertise, industry best practices, and contextual knowledge for greenfield implementation programs. It drives faster time-to-market with minimal business disruption, helping enterprises gain agility and speed to deliver service offerings much faster than before.
- TCS HOBS™: A next-generation digital business ecosystem platform that helps companies address the complexity of managing, orchestrating, and monetizing offerings across multiple channels. TCS HOBS delivers as-a-service subscription models with ecosystem orchestration and complex multi-partner product bundling capabilities. The solution’s cloud-based Open API architecture enables easy integration to core commerce and CX systems.
- CRUX: This Oracle CX solution framework is designed to address B2B manufacturing industry challenges. The microservices-based framework covers digital marketing, sales, CPQ, and ecommerce, and provides a single view of customers as well as a seamless customer experience across touch points.
- NiEOCOM: An end-to-end, cloud-native, microservices-based ecommerce solution, available on SaaS.
- TCS mForce: This B2B auto and industrial salesforce accelerator, helps transform the digital customer experience for manufacturing clients at speed. It includes a connected digital front office (commerce, CPQ and guided selling, digital touch points), cognitive customer engagement hub for personalization.
In addition, TCS leverages its state-of-the-art co-innovation centers including five TCS Pace Ports™ across the world, design studios, design, research, and innovation labs and distributed Agile engineering centers to transform digital commerce experiences.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile™ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 528,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit www.tcs.com
 IDC MarketScape: Worldwide B2B Commerce Services for Industrial Manufacturing, IDC #EUR148242121, September 2021
TCS Media Contacts:
Phone: +65 9139 3668
Australia and New Zealand
Phone: +61 422 989 682
Phone: +1 647 790 7602
Phone: +31 615 903387
Phone: +91 22 6778 9999
Phone: +91 22 67789098
Middle East & Africa
Phone: +81 80 2115 0989
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone: +44 20 3155 2421
Phone: +1 203 984 3978