TCS Positioned as a Leader in Continuous Testing Services by a Leading Research Firm
The Forrester Wave™: Global Continuous Testing Service Providers, Q1 2019 outlines how each provider measures up and helps application development and delivery (AD&D) and QA professionals make the right choice.
The report assesses nine of the most significant global continuous testing service providers. The service providers were evaluated against 29 criteria grouped into three high-level buckets consisting of Current offering, Strategy and Market presence.
The report noted TCS':
- Broad and deep accelerator offerings
- Investments in CT talent
- Strong programs for delivering an outstanding client-first attitude
The salient weightage scores across the 3 categories for TCS include:
- TCS earned the highest possible scores in the Innovation roadmap, Employee retention, Commercial models and Client intimacy criteria, in the Strategy category
- TCS received highest possible scores in the accelerators, referenceable work and scale of services criteria, in the Current Offerings Category
- TCS also earned the highest score possible in the CT services revenue criterion under the Market Presence Category