TCS Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe
Tata Consultancy Services is Leading its Customers’ Digital Transformation Initiatives, Helping them Enhance Employee Engagement and Boost Productivity
LONDON | MUMBAI, March 31, 2020: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation, has been recognised as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe.
“In Europe, organisations are embracing digital workplace transformations to enhance employee engagement, boost productivity and increase revenues. Moreover, the scope of workplace transformation is now expanding beyond traditional offices to factory floors and research laboratories, with evolving user profiles and unique workplace demands,” said Krishna Mohan, Deputy Head, Cognitive Business Operations, TCS. “We believe our Leadership position is a testament to our investments in Europe, completeness of vision, efforts in research and innovation, and ability to execute.”
TCS has a comprehensive set of digital workplace services to create intuitive, immersive and intelligent workplaces, enabled by user empathetic design and agile execution to create delightful employee experiences. This is characterised by:
- Zero Touch IT: Machine First™ Delivery Model (MFDM™), powered by ignio™, a cognitive automation software that uses its pre-built body of knowledge and context awareness to diagnose and fix IT operational issues autonomously
- Use of Next Gen Technologies: Speech analytics, biometrics, experience analytics, AR/VR and other emerging technologies
- Empowered User Experience: Persona-based omnichannel experience, leveraging a one-click solution for intuitive and immersive support
TCS’ digital workplace services include:
- Digital Service Desk: Leverages TCS-built intellectual property such as Mobitio, ignio, chatbots, digital assistants, speech recognition technology, and gamification. Mobitio is an enterprise mobility platform embedded with intelligent automation and real-time analytics to provide location-aware services, creation and tracking of service requests on the go, and enterprise social collaboration.
- Digital Workplace Studio: Monitors the end user landscape in real time, identifies potential causes of user issues, and triggers automated resolution. This helps enhance user productivity and experience.
- TCS Intellispace: Delivers a smart and intelligent workplace that provides a highly intuitive and immersive end user experience.
TCS also effectively leverages its large ecosystem of partners from its Co-Innovation Network, in combination with its proprietary solutions such as ignio, to provide unique solutions that drive digital workplace programs.
“Our sustained success in the UK and Europe is being driven by our participation in the growth and transformation journeys of our customers. TCS has strengthened its presence in the region by opening new digital delivery centres in Budapest and Paris. With our deep contextual knowledge, Digital Workplace Studio offering, MFDM, next-gen analytics and cognitive automation solutions, and experience level-driven governance and business outcome measures, we are the preferred partners for European enterprises looking to transform their workplaces,” added Krishna Mohan.
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent AgileTM delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 446,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $20.9 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
TCS media contacts:
Phone: +65 9138 4370
Australia and New Zealand
Phone: +61 422 989 682
Phone: +31 615 903387
Phone: +1 647 790 7602
Phone: +49 172 6615789
Phone: +91 22 6778 9960
Phone: +81 80 2115 0989
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone: +44 20 3155 2421
Phone: +1 646 313 4594
 Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe, David Groombridge, Claudio Da Rold, Tobi Bet, Stephanie Stoudt-Hansen, Gartner, February 25, 2020