Report Positioned Tata Consultancy Services at #2 for Scale, Growth and Overall Execution
LONDON | MUMBAI, December 20, 2021: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) has been ranked among the top three service providers in the HFS OneOffice Services Top 10 for Data and Decisions. The report ranked TCS number two in Scale, Growth and Overall Execution.
“Our contextual knowledge, industry-acclaimed thought leadership, and next-gen solutions such as TCS Datom™, TCS Daezmo™ and TCS Decision Fabric™, cater to the aspirational needs of global enterprises and enable them to elevate customer experience, discover new revenue streams and achieve sustainable growth,” said Dinanath Kholkar, Global Head, Analytics and Insights, TCS. “Our positioning among the top three providers is a recognition of our strategies, capabilities and innovative approach in driving large-scale transformations.”
TCS’ end-to-end data, analytics, and AI-based business solutions help clients navigate the pace of change in the Business 4.0™ world and empower them to capitalise on their potential. TCS leverages a combination of services and platforms to support clients' data and decision transformations. These include:
- TCS Decision Fabric: A state-of-the-art inclusive framework that brings together the power of AI and immersive analytics to build innovative business solutions that deliver value.
- TCS Datom: An advisory framework to develop the right data, analytics and AI strategy aligned to the customer’s business goals.
- TCS Daezmo: The Data and Analytics Estate Modernization solution framework leverages TCS’ Machine First™ approach to modernize the data and analytics estate across decision operations covering EngineeringOps, DataOps and AIOps.
- ignio™: SaaS suite of AI-driven software that combines enterprise IT context, insights, and intelligent automation to deliver resilient, agile, and autonomous IT operations without human intervention.
- Algo Retail™: A suite that enables retailers to seamlessly integrate and orchestrate data flows across the retail value chain, harnessing the power of analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- TwinX™: TCS TwinX is an AI and digital twin-based simulator to construct hypotheses, model entities and test business decision outcomes in a virtual A/B testing mode.
TCS launched a comprehensive portfolio of business service offerings, in a Service-as-a-Product model, to help customers solve specific business problems and deliver superior customer experience. These include data, analytics and AI-based solutions for various business functions such as finance, workforce, risk and regulatory compliance, customer engagement, sales and marketing, supply chain and business operations, and sustainability, to help organizations turn data into value.
To leverage innovation from technology partners, academia, and startups, TCS has fostered a large Co-Innovation Network with over 2,400 partners. In addition, TCS has invested in setting up Pace Ports™ across the world. These are advanced co-innovation and research centers to help customers successfully navigate their growth and transformation journeys.
Reetika Fleming, Research Leader, HFS, said, “TCS has one of the largest data and analytics practices in the world, with expertise across the services value chain. The service provider has invested significantly in developing assets and accelerators that can help enterprise clients grapple with their data estates and become more analytically advanced.”
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile™ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 528,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit www.tcs.com
 HFS OneOffice™ Services Top 10: Data and Decisions, Phil Fersht, HFS, November 2021
TCS Media Contacts
Phone: +65 9695 9948
Australia and New Zealand
Phone: +61 422 989 682
Phone: +1 647 790 7602
Phone: +31 615 903387
Phone: +91 22 6778 9999
Phone: +91 22 67789098
Middle East & Africa
Phone: +81 80 2115 0989
Phone: +569 6170 9013
Phone: +44 20 3155 2421
Phone: +1 203 984 3978