TCS positioned in the Winner’s Circle of HfS Research’s Mortgage As-a-Service Blueprint 2016
The HfS Blueprint report presents a comparative analysis of service providers across a number of parameters under two main categories: innovation and execution. TCS has been positioned in the Winner's Circle in the HfS’ Mortgage As-a-Service Blueprint report for 2016.
The HfS Mortgage As-a-Service Blueprint recognizes organizations that demonstrate excellence in both execution and innovation, in the Winner’s Circle.
TCS’ position as a leader is a result of its customer-centric account management practices, service delivery excellence, impressive headway in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and cognitive automation. The report also highlights TCS’ remarkable progress in process and technology transformation.
Some of TCS’ key strengths highlighted in the report are:
- Significant market expansion across various geographies
- One of the largest mortgage operations practices globally with a 40% CAGR
- Increased focus on industry-specific technology solutions
- Intelligent automation through ValueBPS™ framework
- Investment in ‘non-intrusive’ platform solutions such as m-mortgage and customer onboarding (COB)
To view the full report, Click here