TCS BaNCS hosted a session with Continental Bank and Cornerstone Advisors on the topic 'How To Become a Bank that Differentiates – A Success Story'.
In a hyper competitive banking and fintech market, standing out has never been more important. But how do banks really differentiate themselves? And what financial value does differentiating add?
The panelists discussed about how banks can set themselves apart for higher value growth and results.
- Joseph Morgan, Senior Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Continental Bank
- Sam Kilmer, Senior Director, Cornerstone Advisors
Moderator: James Washburn, Senior Relationship Executive - TCS BaNCS
We discussed differentiation from formulating strategy to technology execution with the takeaways that included:
- How can banks stand out and overcome the main barriers to differentiation
- How does relationship focus, fintech partnerships, and technology integration play a role here
- How Continental Bank increased franchise value, doubled assets and prepared for the future