The Network Forum 2020 is centered on the theme “Adapting to the new global landscape”. The forum will feature key regulatory, technological and strategic updates, as well as geo-specific discussions on CEE, LATAM, Middle East and Asia.
TCS BaNCS was an Event Partner at the Network Forum, and hosted discussions and meetings through an exclusive dedicated virtual private room.
R. Vivekanand, Co-head, TCS Financial Solutions was part of a panel discussion on 'Digital Assets & Crypto Custody – How Mainstream Is This Now?' on 4th November, 11:00 AM GMT.
- R. Vivekanand - Co-Head, TCS Financial Solutions
- Noelle Acheson - CoinDesk
- Farzam Ehsani - VALR
- Tim Grant - SIX Digital Exchange (SDX)
- Herco Steyn - South African Reserve Bank
TCS BaNCS for Capital Markets
TCS BaNCS for Capital Markets covers 100+ countries, with more than 10 MN trades settled and serviced on TCS BaNCS daily, and have driven transformation in markets worldwide.
- The TCS BaNCS Global Securities Platform is a SWIFT certified solution, that helps buy-side and sell-side firms implement robust, error-proof, STP-enabled, highly-scalable processes for securities trading, trade processing, clearing, and settlement, custody, portfolio accounting and corporate actions administration
- The TCS BaNCS Global Investment Platform offers full range of investment management and wealth management functions including direct market access, box management, fund administration, NAV computation, fund distributions and portfolio mangement
- TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure supports components and offerings for end-to-end trade and post-trade functions, including unified clearing, settlement, risk and collateral management, trade matching, surveillance, issuance, depository and registry functions across multiple asset classes in a single solution
- The Central Payments Infrastucture solution helps central banks and central payments infrastructures worldwide in developing a modern, high performance, standards compliant, real-time central payments solution
- Quartz™ - The Smart Ledgers™ solution, built on the core principles of Coexistence, Integration and Interoperability, Quartz enables existing systems to coexist and integrate with blockchain platforms and other messaging networks
To know how TCS BaNCS can help you transform your business, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read how our customers has achieved growth and transformation through TCS BaNCS
- Euroclear Finland went live on TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure, Europe’s first replacement of a legacy system in a CSD
- A leading South African CSD went live with TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure across all asset classes
- The Central Bank of Kuwait modernized its technology platform with TCS BaNCS
- Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia was the first custodian bank to establish a direct interface to KSEI, Indonesia’s central securities depository
- QNB future-proofs its capital market operations with the TCS BaNCS™ Global Securities Platform
- CTBC Bank Taiwan selected TCS BaNCS for Custody to accelerate growth and enter new markets
- TCS to Implement Quartz™ Smart Solution for Wallets and Rewards for UK Startup Zapaygo
- TCS Launches Quartz™ Smart Solution to Help Financial Institutions Offer Cryptocurrency Trading
- TCS Launches Quartz™ DevKit: Helps Enterprises Build Blockchain Apps 40% Faster
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa
For a demo on Quartz, please reach out to us at email@example.com.