In the IoT/IIoT world, while dealing with large volumes of data from various kinds of devices, we often face some hard technical problems such as working with small data sets, lack of labels and training samples, unbalanced data sets, missing or irregular data, noisy data and so on. To deal with the challenges faced in processing IoT data, a smart and efficient analytics tool is required that can enable faster data insights without having to worry about these complexities.
TCUP Analytics is an advanced analytics component of TCUP - TCS Connected Universe Platform. Generating insights, predictions and prognosis on IoT data are the critical success factors for IoT-based digital transformation projects and TCUP Analytics is particularly suited for these objectives. Key features of TCUP Analytics are:
- Out-of-the-box algorithms for data preparation - transformations, data filtering, noise cleaning, missing data imputation, feature extraction, etc.
- Advanced analytics on sensor-generated time series data and other rich data such as video/images
- Focus on unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Out-of-the-box library of algorithms for diagnostic, predictive and prognostic analytics
Seamless testing, training and deployment of models to production
- Sophisticated data preparation: Accurate handing of unbalanced, unlabeled and noisy data
- Ready-to-use algorithms: Out-of-the-box capability to enable the entire analytics pipeline
- Quick AI model development: Automated feature engineering and hyperparameter tuning
- Flexible deployment: Deployed on any cloud or edge environment