Quartz™ hosted a Live Event from Quartz Cast with our partner, TechEx Digital on ‘The New Age Crypto World’ on 15th July 2020. You can watch the video on-demand from this link and view the Q&A notes here.
- R. Vivekanand, Vice President and Co-Head, TCS Financial Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services
- Adrian C. Bürgi, Managing Partner, Lloyd’s & Partners AG
- Lucas Landolt, Director Operations, Lloyd’s & Partners AG
- Shiv Kumar Bhasin, Chief Technology and Operations Officer, National Stock Exchange of India
Crypto assets and tokenized securities have the potential to revolutionize the way investments are made, and in the process democratize access, enhance liquidity, market efficiency and transparency.
Retail investors and smaller players now have a way of accessing high value instruments through fractional ownership of crypto assets. Eliminating intermediaries in the issuance and trading-settlement value chain, tokenization improves liquidity and reduces risk.
Blockchain-based decentralization is expected to change the information asymmetry that has existed in traditional finance for a long while now. Trading in a friction-less market, tokenized assets on the blockchain are encouraging the flow of value in a way that can give more opportunity to more people in the world, both to get and make investments.
TCS has designed and developed Quartz™, on the principles of Coexistence, Integration, and Interoperability, comprising a rich set of offerings which are decentralized by design, and can help you embark on a journey into the world of crypto assets.
Reach out to us at email@example.com for a demo.
The latest edition of Quartz Cast features the latest thinking about the most promising business opportunities for Smart Ledgers, outlines the most innovative use cases being deployed using distributed ledger technology, and showcases the advantages of our new products and solutions.
Gain insights from our customer successes:
- TCS Powers World’s First Cross-Border Securities Settlement between Two Central Depositories using Quartz Blockchain
- TCS Successfully Tests Blockchain-based Trade Settlements for Canadian Depository
- TCS’ Quartz Blockchain Solution powers Landmark Cross-Border Data Exchange in Africa
- TCS to Drive Adoption of Blockchain with Solutions Built on Microsoft and R3 Technology
- TCS partners with Intel to Further Secure Quartz Blockchain Solutions
To know how we can help your organization to set up truly connected ecosystems that run on blockchain technology, please write to use at firstname.lastname@example.org.