Operational inefficiencies and near-absolute legacy structures plague trade finance functions today. Failure to adhere to regulatory compliance only worsens the reputation of commercial banks, notwithstanding monetary losses they incur on account of cumbersome and manual transactions.
TCS’ portfolio of trade finance services address these challenges by offering transparent data reports and analysis, helping banks detect revenue leakages while improving service delivery.
TCS’ suite of trade finance offerings is powered by artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing (NLP) and spans across business operations, domain consulting, and change management.
Our expanse of trade finance services cover the following:
- Support for loan origination, ensuing transactions, and subsequent financing
- Digital assistance in regulatory compliance
- Analytical expertise for implementing technical enhancement models
- Comprehensive organizational support services
TCS’ trade finance services help commercial banks experience:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced compliance risks and costs
- Enhanced customer experience