Unlocking higher potentials in A&D with game-changer 5G technology
Get lower latency, faster speeds, and higher gains with 5G enhancements
Some key issues facing the A&D industry today are:
- Better collaboration to develop and incorporate cutting-edge technologies and products
- Addressing of record backlogs with enhanced productivity
- New business models for aftermarket services
- Enterprise-wide digital transformation
- New air mobility platforms to capture new market
This is where the emerging 5G network capability can step in.
- Embracing 5G technology will help in the progress of several new aerospace and defense (A&D) business models and transform many processes across the value-chain.
- A prominent new-business model enabled by 5G is expected to be the urban air mobility market.
- 5G, along with IoT and advanced analytics, is poised to transform a range other business processes like airline passenger experience, asset tracking, and manufacturing process enhancements.