Vodafone Hungary was looking for a future-ready tech stack for its fixed services.
Vodafone Hungary wanted to migrate its fixed services and systems to an in-house platform post the acquisition of Liberty Global. To ensure a future-ready network, Vodafone had to build the end-to-end stack in the shortest time possible, using products and tailor-made solutions. This would help the telco deliver superior customer experience and ensure service continuity during the migration process.
TCS took complete ownership of the consulting, design, and migration process.
The largest vendor in this multi-vendor engagement, TCS soon became Vodafone’s strategic partner and systems integrator, offering a wide range of program management services. The team completed the entire migration within a year, while ensuring superior customer experience. Key highlights of the engagement were:
- Performing gap analysis and defining appropriate solutions
- Enabling bulk API-driven provisioning for cost-effective migration
- Conducting bottom-up analysis to capture function points, improve data quality, and generate weekly and on-demand reports
- Delivering the required consultancy, architecture, and design services within tight timelines
- Setting up fit-for-purpose infrastructure specifications for smooth functioning of applications
- Building future-ready solutions, including a simple, scalable, and efficient solution to deliver OTT services seamlessly