Taxonomy classifications help enterprises categorize, retrieve, and present individual web pages and manage web marketing seamlessly. The following strategies can help update taxonomy:
- Updating every page: While classifying each page individually requires time and resources, taxonomy development, based upon examining page performance, can help visitors efficiently find the information that they need.
- Updating the most important pages: Focusing the taxonomy on the most popular pages of the website and classifying them on their importance can bring fast improvement in page finding and streamline the taxonomy process.
- Customer-profitability driven pages: Profitability-driven taxonomy allows for faster upgrades in performance, and helps retain important customers with minimal effort.
- Popularity and machine learning: Combined with machine learning, popularity of web pages allows tailoring of content to increase customer satisfaction.
- Customer journeys and outside-in approaches: Mapping a customer journey and looking at the taxonomy classification for each page in the journey can help make decisions about search engine optimization marketing, or identify the appropriate SEO strategy.
Click on the "Read More" button to read the entire article.
Click on the contact icon at the bottom right to talk to our subject matter experts.