TCS is one of the organizers of the workshop on Advances in IoT Architecture and Systems. The workshop is co-located with the 44th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture.
The workshop aims to highlight the issues related to architecture of an IoT system, though not restricted to it. We welcome submissions on techniques, experiments, experience reports and tools.
The broad areas of interest for AIOTAS 2017 include, but are not limited to:
* Architectures for IoT
* Sensor and sensing technologies
* Actuator and acting technologies
* Low power and energy harvesting
* Real-time systems
* IoT data analytics
* Cloud-based IoT
* Embedded software
* Smart devices
We solicit detailed papers explaining techniques, solutions, tools or experience reports. They should be of at most 8 pages including references. The proposals must be prepared as par double column.
ACM Conference submission format.
Please visit workshop webpage for templates.
All authors of accepted papers will receive further instructions for submitting camera-ready copy of their papers. Authors of accepted papers will receive instructions for preparing their papers for presentation at the workshop. At least one of the authors must register for the workshop to present their paper.
* Samarjit Chakraborty (TUM, Germany)
* Robert Wille (Johannes Kepler University Austria)
* R. R. Venkatesha Prasad (Delft University of Technology, Netherlands)
* Ravindra Metta (TRDDC, India)
* Arijit Mukherjee (TCS Research & Innovation, India)
* Pooja Roy (Intel India)
* Bei Yu (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
* Smruti R. Sarangi (IIT Delhi, India)
* Indrani Paul (AMD Austin)
* Kohinoor Basu (Intel Santa Clara)
* Mingsong Chen (ECNU China)
* Tsung-Yi Ho (NTHU Taiwan)
* Arindam Pal (TCS Research & Innovation, India)
Paper Submission Deadline: April 3, 2017
Notification of Acceptance : April 17, 2017
Camera-ready Due : May 6, 2017
- Workshop Day : June 25 , 2017 (Morning)
Call for papers:
Papers should be original work, not published or submitted elsewhere, in ACM format, written in English, and submitted through Easychair:
Workshop co-located with the 44th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture: